Frequently Asked Questions
What Payment Methods Are Accepted?
- Paypal / Stripe
- All major credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, etc)
- COD (cash on delivery - if you're in Vietnam)
My shipping and billing address are different, can I still place an order?
✔ Of course! However, Paypal & some credit card providers demand that the shipping address is the same as on the credit card (so the billing and shipping address must be the same).
✔ In case you are experiencing trouble with ordering, we recommend choosing another method of payment or contacting us for help.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Do You Ship Internationally?
However, there are some locations we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org & wel'll do our best to make special arrangements to get our product in your hands!
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
Packages shipped from our USA warehouse are shipped through Amazon or USPS.
Do I have to pay import taxes or sales tax?
How long until my order is shipped?
- COD Cash On Delivery orders are subject to additional verification will be shipped within 1-3 business days after verification.
*Please note that there may be shipping delays during holidays or special promotions
How long does shipping take?
These are our estimates:
Location *Estimated Shipping Time
United States 10-20 Business days
Canada, Europe 10-20 Business days
Australia, New Zealand, Asia 10-30 Business days
Mexico, Central America, South America 15-30 Business days
*This doesn’t include our 2-5 day processing time.
Do you provide tracking information?
My tracking says “no information available at the moment”.
WARRANTY & RETURNS
Will TrueArt Irons warranty cover my machine If I bought it from a distributor?
Where can I see & test Gravit Needles & Artfly Rotary tattoo machines?
- We make plans for tattoo conventions in advance and you may also see where we currently are on our social media where we post updates about tattoo conventions
Are machines guaranteed? What does the Warranty cover?
- Please note: the lifetime warranty does not cover items subject to general 'wear and tear' such as springs/contact screws/armature bars, nor does it cover neglect or misuse of the machine including dropping, over lubrication, or use of the machine for anything other than its intended purpose.
- We will provide service to all True Art Irons machines, but a small fee will apply for all issues not covered under warranty. Warranty will be null and void, and you will be responsible for cost of service and replacement of parts if machine is returned disassembled, and/or there is evidence of improper maintenance.
- To avoid this, please make sure you don’t take apart the machine, you clean it regularly using the proper cleaning solutions and techniques, and you use ink cartridges with protective membrane to prevent fluids getting into the machine.
HOW AND WHY DO I LOSE MY WARRANTY?
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO WRITE DOWN MY SERIAL NUMBER, WHEN I SEND IN MY MACHINE?
However, the One Year Warranty is voided if you:
• Drop your machine or power supply on the floor
• Tamper with the motor or electronics
• Replace or modify parts on your own
We will repair the machine and have it on its way back to you within 45 days of us receiving it, but only if we have to do a lot of communication with you. Simpler repairs more typically leave our shop within 2-4 weeks.
WHAT HAPPENS, IF I TRY TO FIX MY DEVICE BY MYSELF?
WHO CAN I CONTACT, IF I HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE STATUS OF MY REPAIR?
WHEN SENDING IN REPAIRS, YOUR PACKAGE MUST INCLUDE:
1. Your carefully packed machine and/or other products.
2. Original proof of purchase (warranty repairs only)
3. A note with your name, return address, phone number and email.
ADDRESS – FOR REPAIRS/SERVICE ATTN:
TRUEART IRONS Repairs
23240 110TH PL SE
KENT, WA 98031